- The blog must be live at the time of entry
- The blogger must be over the age of 18 years of age (excepting the Student Blog Award)
- Multiple entries can be made, for example, if someone has multiple blogs or you want to nominate a blog for different categories
- Only one blog nomination per category
- Nominations are FREE to enter
- All blogs made must be by a North East resident or the blog content must be in relation to the North East of England
- All nominations must be received no later than Friday 25th September 2015 and will officially close by midday!
- The North East Blogger Awards Team reserve the right to publish images, links and details of the blogs nominated into the awards.
- The judges reserve the right to move entries that in their view are entered in the wrong category
- A shortlist will be announced in mid-October
- Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony at NEBloggerawards on 10th November 2015
All enquiries to email@example.com